Bauhaus Poses and Pints
10:30AM – 11:30AM
We'll be hosting a one hour, all levels, all inclusive, Vinyasa yoga class on Saturday 5/27.
- Who: Yogis of all levels + Jennifer Hauge, Yogi Extraordinaire and Bauhaus Beer Lover
- What: A one hour yoga class that will help us unravel the work week and welcome the weekend! Gain strength, balance, flexibility, focus, a healthy perspective on life and possibly super powers. Pints served immediately after class! Bring your own mat, water, towel and an über open mind.
- When: 10:30 class, 11:30 pints. Arrive at 10:15am to grab a spot!
- Where: Bauhaus Taproom, 1315 Tyler Street
- How Much: $18 covers the cost of class and a pint.
Sign up for any of the dates here: Book It!
More about Jennifer:
A lifelong student of fitness and health, Jennifer has over twenty years of experience as a group fitness manager, fitness instructor, yoga teacher, and mentor to many. She has led teacher trainings and workshops, specializing in yoga, yoga sculpt, indoor spinning, barre and step aerobics. However, it is on her yoga mat where Jennifer finds a rebirth of energy, both mentally and physically through teaching and sharing the gift of yoga. She considers becoming a yoga teacher the best thing she has ever done in her professional career.
A Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500), Certified Therapeutic Yoga Teacher and an ACE-certified group fitness instructor, she passionately believes yoga is a gift to all people, for all people. She believes in its ability to heal the body and quiet the mind. Over and over again she sees the difference yoga makes in the quality of people's lives and in the world around us all. Every day she looks forward to sharing the gift of yoga with hopes to inspire individuals to become their own best caregivers and to live healthier, happier lives.