We're on a quest to find a few incredibly gregarious individuals to serve as beertenders for what’s sure to be our busiest summer yet. We said that last year, but seriously, this summer will be crazier. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, boast world class customer service skills AND have tried and true experience, we’d love for you to join our family as early as this Spring.
Role: Beertender (Seasonal & Part Time Opportunities)
To qualify, you must….
- Be 21 years or older
- Have a passion for craft beer
- A strong love for the human race and interacting with them
- Have 1+ years of service industry experience
- Have experience giving exceptional customer service in fast-paced, high-volume bar environments
- Be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
- Have a proven record of cooperation in a team-based work environment
- Have consistent availability on Saturdays throughout the summer and for our main tentpole events 5/18-21, 6/10, 7/15, 9/29
To apply, send us an email that describes how you will bring the spirit and energy of GEMÜTLICHKEIT to the taproom. Along with that answer, attach your resume and send directly to our taproom manager, Kate Winkel, at email@example.com.