Now Hiring One Seriously Good Brewer
Jan 26, 2015 – 0 Comments
Bauhaus Brew Labs, recently named best new brewery in Minnesota, and featured in Beer Advocate's 'Class of 2014,' is hiring a brewer for our 30BBL production brewery in Northeast Minneapolis, MN. We are expanding our capacity to 5,000BBLS/year, and we need an awesome brewer to help us pull it off.
- Passionate about and capable of brewing exceptional beer
- Physically able of moving heavy (80-170lbs) objects without assistance, and performing all brewery functions
- Physically able of repeatedly lifting up to 55lbs over a long duration and being on your feet all day
- Flexibility in scheduling, as brew shifts tend to run around the clock
- Bonus: Experience and familiarity with the exquisite art of lager brewing
- Hot side production of wort and graining out
- CIP brewhouse, tanks, canning line
- Equipment cleaning, maintenance, and repairs
- Sanitary yeast handling and pitching
- Monitoring fermentation, beer clarification & dry hopping
- Transferring and filtering, cellaring, packaging
- Heavy lifting such as keg washing and grain milling
- Quality Control and troubleshooting
- Compliance with and further development of SOP's.
We're a new brewery, but we are growing fast. This position includes the opportunity for significant advancement and growth as a part of the Bauhaus Family. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Bauhaus Brew Labs is a family of musicians, scientists, artists and above all, beer lovers, aiming to reinvigorate the spirit of the family brewery. At Bauhaus, we take a unique look at classic German-inspired beer styles, skewed slightly by a sense of play and adventure. We opened our doors in July of 2014, and launched out four year round Haus beers in September. Our goal with this initial expansion is to get closer to meeting local demand for our core beers while working in new seasonal beers.